- Meet Us
- Patient Information
- Referring Doctors
- Contact Us
Your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation during which we will thoroughly review your medical history, and explain your diagnoses and treatment options. Dr. Leighty requires a pre-operative consultation and physical examination for all of his surgery patients.
Please assist us by providing all the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any X-rays you were given
- A list of your medical conditions (diagnoses)
- A list of your dentists and physicians with phone numbers
- A list of all medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring your cards and any necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims more efficiently.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.